We’re so certain we’ll beat any other bank or brokers equipment
finance loan that we put our money where our mouth is.
Of course, there are terms and conditions:
- 1. The competing quote must come from an Australian based bank or finance broker and be based on an equipment finance facility.
- 2. Quotes based on discounted interest rate campaigns from equipment dealers are not eligible for this offer. (Let’s face it, we all know they put the cost of the finance onto the cost of the asset anyway!)
- 3. Where requested, a written copy of the competing finance quote must be provided.
- 4. In the (very unlikely) event that we are unable to beat your existing quote, proof of settlement at the same structure and repayment for the same client entity as the initial quote must be provided to Chevron Equipment Finance.
- 5. Challenge is open to commercial customers only who have not dealt with Chevron Equipment Finance previously.
- 6. A challenge is valid for one quote only per asset being financed.
- 7. Competing quote must be dated within the previous 30 days.
- 8. Promotion ends 21st December 2018.